Edinburgh Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for gamers to chat about everything.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Company Of Heroes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Overlord
7\/\/1n|<
7\/\/1n|
Overlord

Company Of Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Company Of Heroes   Company Of Heroes I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 10:34 am

i know its been a out a while, bt honestly why is it that people do not see this game for what it is. The greatest redirection of the RTS ever. All praise to the mighty Havoc engine. Watch as ur units respond to the chaos around them. They will react to every situation, diving for cover when bombed, digging in when shot at, exploding when shot in the face by a Tiger tank. The buildings, once a safe haven, remain so until a tank ploughs through the corner or the foundations smoulder in flames being casually injected by a propane happy GI outside.

CoH is in my opinion a further example of how relic cannot go wrong (soulstorm maybe bt at least their patching it). It follows the same basics of predecessor DoW, bt then takes an alrdy perfect system and betters it. Your enemies can now cut a swaeth through ur resource lines forcing u to counter attack, bt doing so tactfully. Whilst in DoW the sight of a massive armoured juganaut meant sure annialation for a lowly infantry squad, CoH allows these men a fighting chance. Using cover u can flank the tank with minimal casualties, latch a sticky bomb on its weakest rear armour and run like OJ Simpson. You wont destroy the tank, bt u will take out some of its key systems i.e. its ability to bring horrible dooming pain on ur sorry ass.

There are so many reasons why this game is great I cant go into it as much as Id like. 10/10 from me. Anyone disagree?
Back to top Go down
Scaboob
u83R Pr0
u83R Pr0
Scaboob

Company Of Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Company Of Heroes   Company Of Heroes I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 4:06 pm

out of anyone trust you to talk about CoH Wink
Back to top Go down
http://silent136.bebo.com
Radicalairhead
u83R Pr0
u83R Pr0
Radicalairhead

Company Of Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Company Of Heroes   Company Of Heroes I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 9:36 am

definatly sweet game!

i really need opposing fronts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Company Of Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Company Of Heroes   Company Of Heroes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Company Of Heroes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Edinburgh Gamers :: PC :: Reviews-
Jump to: