Edinburgh Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for gamers to chat about everything.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

welcome aboard the failboat...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
klobb
Pr0
Pr0
klobb

welcome aboard the failboat... Empty
PostSubject: welcome aboard the failboat...   welcome aboard the failboat... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 5:19 pm

bad games are far more fun to write about. especially when retards think these bad games are good. so lets start with the best example of a shit game that retards like that i can think of!

halo 3. i have ranted about this game on these forums before, so here is a nice place for me to compile the argument againts this monserous piece of crap from mr microsoft.

NUMBER 1: you, mr microsoft, no matter how hard you and your friend mr bungie try, do NOT have enough of a story to continue halo through 3 games. The first one was awesome, and if you played it, its not possible to have never completed it. cos it makes you, with its awesomeness. Then halo 2 tried to me a bit more epic, and a little bit innovative, with basically the same game. and it did reasonably well, and was fun to play. AND THEN mr microsoft and mr bungie, then you decided you had not milked this cash cow hard enough, and you pumped until you squeezed out the rotten turd which is halo 3. I have no idea what aliens im supposed to kill and what ones im not on this game. its easier to have humans on one team and aliens on the other, and for the love of god, do not change the factions between games. that makes my head hurt.

NUMBER 2: halo fans annoy me as much as this retard game. If microsoft released a halo where you had to run around inside a giant cup, where all the scenery was white, and mash one button 3746 times until you heard a ping, at which point the game is over, then all the halo retards would still buy it, because it says halo on it. stop sucking off halo. its perfectly possible for a halo game to be teh sux. get it through your head fools.

NUMBER 3: lots and lots of people try and argue that halo multiplayer is somehow "the shit". I dont know if i was playing some special release of halo which was vastly different from yours, but the "biggest gun wins" style of play does not appeal to me. skill = win, not luck. get it right. also, how many fucking shots do i have to load into someones fucking head before they give the fuck up and fucking die. 1 headshot = kill. get that one right too. If somehow your gaming experience was different to mine and you are convinced that the multiplayer is good, let me know, but it would have to spit out some kind of sweet baked goods or lots of money before i happily sat down in front of that shite again.

NUMBER 4: this is how the halo 3 storyboards looked in production of the game; EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC. Mr microsoft, get some new ideas, you cant just slap in hundreds of explosions on a huge scale and expect anyone other than stupid americans to be amused by it for long.

i like cheese

you can all start licking halos pussy now.
Back to top Go down
Radicalairhead
u83R Pr0
u83R Pr0
Radicalairhead

welcome aboard the failboat... Empty
PostSubject: Re: welcome aboard the failboat...   welcome aboard the failboat... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 5:23 pm

oooh Chris... just wait for Halo Wars! where you can go back in time (still set in the future) to a time before the Halo was discovered and you can build and command armies!

yes Chris... a RTS Halo...

EPIC FAIL
Back to top Go down

welcome aboard the failboat...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Edinburgh Gamers :: PC :: Reviews-
Jump to: