Edinburgh Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for gamers to chat about everything.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Halo 3 - Best game ever or not fit to see the light of day?

Go down 
+3
Radicalairhead
Kaizen - Admin
Overlord
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Overlord
7\/\/1n|<
7\/\/1n|
Overlord

Halo 3 - Best game ever or not fit to see the light of day? Empty
PostSubject: Halo 3 - Best game ever or not fit to see the light of day?   Halo 3 - Best game ever or not fit to see the light of day? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 4:39 pm

I like the halo series. I know quite a few people who will kill me for sayin this but all 3 are really good games. However, I will admit that once uv played it once u get bored of it and tbh the multiplayer which has kicked off such a frenzy isn't that gr8 in comparison to that of games like COD4
Back to top Go down
Kaizen - Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 - Best game ever or not fit to see the light of day?   Halo 3 - Best game ever or not fit to see the light of day? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 4:42 pm

i agree. Halo 1 was prob the best in my opinion. Although halo 3 has some cool stuff like the... mongoose? (the wee quad) its still just... as Klobb so quaintly put it "Bill Gates using his big long microsoft cock to scrape the bottom of the Halo barrel"
Back to top Go down
http://edinburghgamers.roflforum.net
Radicalairhead
u83R Pr0
u83R Pr0
Radicalairhead

PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 - Best game ever or not fit to see the light of day?   Halo 3 - Best game ever or not fit to see the light of day? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 4:57 pm

yeah Halo is fun... but the fun dies out quite fast... great game but i wouldnt say it deserves the cult following it has
Back to top Go down
Scaboob
u83R Pr0
u83R Pr0
Scaboob

PostSubject: Another one...   Halo 3 - Best game ever or not fit to see the light of day? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 4:03 am

I got a 360 magazine about christmas time and said that after Bungie created halo 3 they got sold on to microsoft so now bungie aren't making the game any more and because microsoft love their money it said don't be surprised if there is a halo 4....

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://silent136.bebo.com
Judge Dredd
N00b
N00b
Judge Dredd

PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 - Best game ever or not fit to see the light of day?   Halo 3 - Best game ever or not fit to see the light of day? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 7:09 am

Its a fantastic game on the level "Sandtrap" you can build a catapult and the barrel can end up off the map I am not kidding you
Back to top Go down
F Stormer 3000
7\/\/1n|<
7\/\/1n|

PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 - Best game ever or not fit to see the light of day?   Halo 3 - Best game ever or not fit to see the light of day? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 4:46 pm

it's quite a cool game Very Happy
Especially the overgrowing population and the increased amount of players that are joining recently and the new legendary maps have just come out recently which are really cool Smile
But yeah at times when there's noone to play with or you've played too much in a day it can be a bit boring lol.
Back to top Go down
klobb
Pr0
Pr0
klobb

PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 - Best game ever or not fit to see the light of day?   Halo 3 - Best game ever or not fit to see the light of day? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 8:36 am

the first game is damn good, kind of gets a bit confused swapping between horror and comedy depending on whether you're fighting flood or sticking grenades on grunts...but still awesome (multiplayer = lame)

second one has a few new idea that are quite nice, but tbh i dont think the story was enough to carry it on through another full game, still well worth playing tho

halo 3 just seems 1 step too far, like microsoft need to think up a few new ideas after milking the halo cow to death. still not as bad as nintendo with 3345756 mario games, but then nearly every one of them is different and a good development from the previous ones. with the exception of mario sunshine. that game sucked balls.
Back to top Go down
Radicalairhead
u83R Pr0
u83R Pr0
Radicalairhead

PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 - Best game ever or not fit to see the light of day?   Halo 3 - Best game ever or not fit to see the light of day? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 6:40 pm

Chris... did u just say Halo has bad Multiplayer?

im really not sure if i can agree there... its one of the best parts of the game
Back to top Go down
F Stormer 3000
7\/\/1n|<
7\/\/1n|

PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 - Best game ever or not fit to see the light of day?   Halo 3 - Best game ever or not fit to see the light of day? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 12:11 pm

yeah, the rankings in the online multiplayer are wuqite good and challenging Very Happy
I totally owned this guy yesterday on multiplayer 25-0 lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 - Best game ever or not fit to see the light of day?   Halo 3 - Best game ever or not fit to see the light of day? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halo 3 - Best game ever or not fit to see the light of day?
Page 1 of 1